Special features of Flowmeter FLONET
Electromagnetic flow meter Used to measure the flow rate of conductive liquids that can be used in processes.
Food production, chemical industry, hygienic suitability, very high precision, high stability, 2-way measurement.
- Wide range of dimensions: DN6 to DN1200 (1/4″ to 48″)
- Ability to measure in demanding applications (aggressive liquids, liquids containing abrasive parts, etc.)
- Bidirectional measurement with direction indication
- Possibility of compact or remote design of the flow meter and IP68 protection
- Measurement of liquid flow at temperatures up to 150°C (302°F)
- Great variability in the choice of electrode material, lining according to the type of measured liquid or according to the customers request
- Use of almost all types and materials of flanges or other types of connections
- Selection of the required electrical supply and electrical outputs
- Detection of non-flooded pipeline and the possibility of dosing
- Self-diagnostics and high reliability
- RS485 communication
- The flow meter is proved by various applications for long time